Thursday, October 7, 2010

Battle of the Body Scrubs

Sugar scrub or salt scrub? Which one do you guys like??  I happen to like both. I have two favorite body scrubs. One's a salt scrub and the other one's a sugar scrub. I like to use the salt scrub once every two weeks and the sugar scrub twice a week. I use the salt scrub less because it is a little more harsh on your skin than the sugar scrub. I think it provides a better exfoliation though. I use the sugar scrub as a kind of "maintenance" scrub between the salt scrub applications. I can't really have one without the other. I use Soap and Glory Flake Away as the salt scrub(although it has sugar in it, it is salt based) and I use The Bubble Bistro's cranberry body scrub as the sugar scrub. I guess I'll just always have two different scrubs in my shower. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment