Thursday, October 14, 2010

Product Review: Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain

When I went to Ulta last week Revlon products were 40% off. Of course I immediately started scanning the shelves for anything that I might like. I saw these lipstains. I remembered the commercial I had seen with Jessica Biel and I was intrigued. I decided to buy one. I got the one in Flame. It's looks like an orangey red color in the tube. But be warned, it's fire red when you put it on! I was a bit disappointed in the color when I initially put it on but maybe 5 minutes later I looked again and I decided I loved it. It's the perfect red for my skin tone so I wore it to dinner. After I got home for the evening I looked in the mirror and my lips were still stained red. It hadn't faded at all. And it wasn't peeling like some other lipstains. That night before bed I used a lip scrub to remove the remaining stain but my lips were still slightly stained! I was kind of annoyed about that but I figured it was actually a good thing because it means the lip stain stays put through almost anything. Overall, I really enjoyed this product and will definitely continue to use it. I may even buy a few more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment