Tuesday, October 5, 2010

EOS Lip Balm

After watching a Michelle Phan YouTube video, I decided to try the EOS lip balm. I purchased 3 of the 4 flavors. I got Lemon, Summer Fruit, and Honeydew. So let's start with the packaging. This lip balm has to have the cutest packaging I have ever seen. That's 80% of the reason I decided to try it. It looks pretty cool when you're putting it on. I also find the packaging makes it a little easier to use than traditional lip balms in sticks or pots. All you have to do is take the top off and apply. You don't have to roll anything up or stick your fingers in a sticky pot of lip balm. The dome shape of the balm also makes it easier to apply. It's big enough to cover a wide surface area. Just pucker up and put it on. You don't even have to open your mouth and risk an insect flying in to use it :-) Now let's talk about the actual product. It's 100% natural and 95% organic. It's a super moisturizing balm with a coconut oil base with some shea butter and jojoba oil added in the mix. It has great staying power without being too heavy. It also smells incredible. Plus, it's super affordable. They retail for about $3.50. I absolutely love it and I highly recommend it. If you go to their website here you can find out a lot more about this awesome product and where you can find it in your city.

No comments:

Post a Comment